NEED TO REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT?
- To request an official transcript for graduates, please call the counseling office at (310) 354-5012 or email our senior office tech at: [email protected]
*CLICK *HERE* To request TRANSCRIPTS before the 1999-2000 academic school year
If you attended Gardena High School 1999/2000 or earlier, please follow these procedures to obtain a transcript:
Please send a written request to:
LAUSD - MICROFILM UNIT
Attention: Transcript Request
P.O. Box 3307, 9th Floor, Beaudry
Los Angeles, CA 90051
Your request should include:
- The correct spelling of your name while attending school
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Name of school attended
- Date graduated if applicable
- Driver's license number or social security number for ID
- Check or money order payable to Los Angeles Unified School District
- Name of parents
- Sign and date the request
There are fees involved in researching and photocopying transcripts or related records from LAUSD. Information regarding costs for transcripts ordered from the school district can be found at www.lausd.net. Other information such as health records may also be available.
To get more information, go to www.lausd.net and find the Frequently Asked Questions, pull-down menu. Pull down the menu to see the "How do I get my High School Transcripts". Click GO, and continue reading and clicking on the information you need. Payment must accompany transcript orders so be sure to check the transcript fee schedule. If you have questions, call Student Records Unit at (213) 241-1080.
NEED TO REQUEST A WORK PERMIT?
Follow these steps:
- Students must be in good academic standing and On-Track with Graduation Requirements
- Get a job offer
- Obtain a B1-1 Form (Statement of Intent to Employ Minor)
- Complete the form and make sure to print legibly.
- Obtain signatures from your employer and parent/guardian.
- Return the complete application to the work experience teacher, Mr. Pierre.
COUNSELING OFFICE HOURS:
8:00 am- 3:30 pm
NEED TO SEE YOUR COUNSELOR?
Complete this Google form.
CAA & LAPS
Creative Arts Academy & Law and Public Service Magnet
Ms J. Martinez
11 & 12th Grade
9th & 10th Grade
GBM & MESA
Global Business Magnet &
MESA/Patient Care Academy
11 & 12th Grade
9th &10th Grade
11th &12 grade
9th & 10th grade
A-G DIPLOMA COUNSELORS
Ms E. Martinez
(Last names: A - G)
(Last names H- Z)
BLACK STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT PROGRAM (BSAP)
(9th & 10th grade PSW)
(11th & 12th PSW)
PSYCHIATRIC SOCIAL WORKER (PSW)
PUPIL SERVICES & ATTENDANCE (PSA) COUSELOR
SPECIALIZED STUDENT SERVICES COUNSELOR